Oct. 24, 02
Mind the Organiser
- Each part of our being is known for one characteristic trait,
though all of them are secondarily present in all parts.
- Thus, organisation is the stamp of mind.
- Life is energy, Spirit is silent equality, and body is durable.
- Energy that is released by the aspiration of the motive of the
being cannot act to produce result unless it becomes power by
- The scattered energy needs to be directed in one direction so that
it may become force. Mind organises this force into productive power. What
does this organising mean?
- Light above comes down as knowledge of the mind.
- Mind has in it an idea which is knowledge organised.
- Agriculture production is an idea that has the result of produce. Mind
knows form the inherent idea it has that grains can be produced out of
land by cultivation. It conceives of the result and splits it into several
parts of it and arranges it in a sequence. This sequence has a
reference to Time and Space and with every other thing. This is a
concept of mind structured to let the acts or activities fall into it fro
a goal of production.
- Organisation is the structural conception of Mind for the
productive process to enter into with a view to creating the intended result.
Mind's creativity lies in organisation.
- Whenever mind is there, organisation emerges. Mind cannot be
present anywhere without organisation arising.
- The error of the materialist is he understands that the
organisation is a result of experience, the understanding given to man by
work. This is not without an element of Truth, but it is a Truth that is
arrived at by a long process of trial and error by those who enjoy the
trial for the sake of arriving at the error. It is ascent. By descent,
Spiritual knowledge comes into the mind as ideas that are organised
- To know the earlier as well as the subsequent stages for the
organisation, we must know energy of the vital and harmony of the Supermind.
It is followed by the union of consciousness and unity of being. Moving
further, one loses the attributes in the Absolute. The attributeless
Absolute appears in the simultaneous Time in Becoming as the evolving
Brahman acquiring the attributes of Becoming – the psychic being. It
is at this point yoga begins.
- Can we try to define organisation in one more way?
- Light that is knowledge which potentially possesses the capacity
for production arranging itself in a suitable structure in energy that has
become force is ORGANISATION.
- To Seek organisation is to accept descent in preference to the
- The ascent is a process of trial which is a directionless movement
which results in an error which is enjoyable because it is movement. The
error ensures the enjoyable movement and therefore is sought after. The
trial ending in the discovery of the right result puts an end to the
movement for movement's sake but discloses the knowledge of organised
skill. When that revelation is more enjoyable, man acquires the skill.
- Organisation is knowledge converting itself into a productive
structure in the force of directed energy.
- Mind awakening to knowledge readily acquires organisation while
the force aspiring for it acquires it through an enjoyable labour of
- It is tempting to describe harmony, union, unity,
absolute-completeness, and finally the Absolute acquiring attributes, as
organisation is described in the plane of vital work.
- In other words, the vital mentalising with the consent of the
physical for the descent is the birth of organisation.
- If organisation is the structure, its concept is understanding.
- Understanding is the organisation of light for the purposes of
mind awaking to the situation, while organisation is for the purposes of
producing results in the physical plane.
- Result is the physical form of vital energy made possible by the
light of Spirit organising in the plane of vital force through
understanding of the mind which is the organisation of ideas in the plane