Feb. 04, 2003
· Our surface skills become perfect when they become subconscious skills. To be conscious in yoga is for that subconscious to become conscious.
· Yoga requires the heartbeat, digestion, etc. that are now subconscious to become conscious.
· It is in the subliminal the subconscious becomes conscious.
· The first realisation is to realise that the surface is moved by the subliminal.
· It is to acquire Subliminal-Consciousness.
· Silence in the subliminal thinks or knows without thinking.
· It is so because Memory that needs thinking acts in the subliminal differently.
· On the surface Memory presents facts which necessitates the mind to resort to thinking to reach understanding.
· There is no Memory in the subliminal as we know Memory in the surface. Therefore, understanding there needs no thinking.
· The Subliminal thinks in Subliminal Silence.
· The Subliminal Silence makes for Inner Self-Awareness.
· As elsewhere, this too has two sides, one leaning towards ego, ourselves, the old surface; the other leaning towards the Subliminal, away from ourselves or ego.
· Inner Self-Awareness for anything such as delight, understanding, memory, etc. is Brahman aware of Itself as that -- e.g. delight, understanding, memory, etc.
· Inner Self-Awareness reaches the Simultaneous co-existence of Time-eternity as well as Timeless-eternity after travelling through all the intermediate planes.
· The formula of Prosperity for the vital man is Inner Self-Awareness of Prosperity -- that it is real -- at the mental level.
· The formula for yoga for man is the Inner Self-Awareness of yoga at the mental level.
· Inner Self-Awareness of a thing achieves it at once.