- Accepting Mother means rejecting many things of which the
determinism at birth is one.
- This means man can achieve whatever he wants.
- In practice, this is reduced to achieving what anyone longs for
from the depths of her being.
- Those who have perceived that their buried aspirations have come
true are those who have the capacity to create a Genius or Luck.
- Chapter XX in Self-Perfection in Synthesis of Yoga is
'Intuitive Mind.' There the four faculties of intuition – suggestion,
discrimination, inspiration and revelation – are described.
- It is easy to educate a receptive child to act rightly on our
suggestions that are not direct instructions. His response is a good sign.
- Developing faculties of discrimination in ourselves is a help to
pass it on to the child. The mother readily responding to every
suggestion without fail will enable the child to inherit it.
- Education of the child can be directly organised so as to create
the faculties of suggestion, discrimination, inspiration and revelation.
The parent can qualify first. Genius is ONE ray of intuition. Intuitive knowledge itself is
wide, as wide as the universe. The known geniuses had that venerable
ability in one of the many aspects possible.
- Parents who recognise the streak of genius in a child can work to
bring it out. It can be created when it is not there.
- That is the lowest that can be done to a child. The best is
- Any work can be accomplished if it is consecrated the moment it
rises in the mind. Our consecration is long after the first thought
occurred. The first thought itself is seen long after the first flash
of that thought in the subtle mind which we often miss.
- One achieves only to the extent one's personality is ORGANISED.
- What is it to organise one's personality?
- We have several faculties. They can be centralised when they are unrelated.
Faculties functioning independently produce the minimum.
- One faculty uniting with another brings in extraordinary results.
- A faculty integrating with another faculty brings out the maximum
result from both. Coordinating ALL one's
faculties so that each faculty produces its maximum result is to organise
- Put in ordinary words, a man who is intent on a result must direct
all his energies harmoniously to achieve that result, called in the
language single-minded devotion.
- This is in the gross mind. It can be raised to the subtle mind and
causal plane. Further, they all can be integrated.
- One cardinal discipline is to decondition oneself of all previous
- It can be made impersonal, particularly the relationship with the
child. Self-giving is more effective than selfish attitudes.
- Deconditioning is achieved by past consecration.
- When great potentials have already been created in the previous
generations, prejudice must give way to draw upon them. Such energies
love to give themselves fully to grateful drawings upon, not resentful
- Rising to the occasion, shedding the past, feeling GRATITUDE to the source of GRACE, reading about
intuition of which genius is one ray, single-minded devotion that is calm
and equal to achieving the goal, a QUIET that is incapable of any expression, a willingness
to be a good human being of positive qualities will all sum up as cheerful
confident FREEDOM of action that delights the being as if it is always
in the Presence of the Divine Mother who is determined to accomplish your goal.
- Accomplishment occurs along the energy flow diagram of : Energy ® Force ® Organisation ® Results.
- Energy is released by the aspiration for the results.
- Energy changes into Force by the direction of mental will.
- Force becomes POWER passing
through an organisation.
- Here it is the organisation of your character and
- Results are achieved by the skills that utilise that power.
- We are in the mind or the vital.
- The power of Genius resides in the intuitive mind.
- By Silence, one moves to the Higher Mind of the muni.
- By changing the Silence into drishti, one moves to the level of
the Rishi of the Illumined Mind.
- Not depending upon even light, one moves up to intuitive mind.
- By Silence, we mean NOT dwelling upon the work.
- By drishti, we mean NOT enjoying the Silence.
- By intuition, it is meant not being proud of the Vision.
- By a humility the achievement deserves, one moves up at once.
- Many children are endowed with the potentials of genius, if not
the faculty itself.
- It becomes a victim to social conditioning.
- Nor does a flowering genius tolerate psychological conditioning.
- In the absence of either, the child will instantly become a
turmoil or a tyrant.
- Mastering the movements of the child is permissible only by the
pure power of pure LOVE.
- Nothing else is ever permissible.
- Calm and cheerfulness that issues out of it is a measure of the
- There are several questions that loom large.
- These questions are there for all the work. Some of them are,
- can I do it?
- is it achievable?, etc.
- Each question has several shades and sub-arguments. When we refer
to it for one aspect, the others do not catch our attention.
- It needs all your mental interest and the entire energy
of our being. Be sure of that, the rest will follow.
- From today onwards, you have to move to another world, all quite
new to your social personality.
- What matters is decision and determination.
- They become better and full when consecrated and surrendered.
- Quality of SURRENDER rises
as the Quality of the person rises.
- The PERSON is
what we want to be.
- Silly, shallow, shabby, brainless specimen cannot be called human
beings. This is a human project, not meant for two-legged animals.
- The Force is there waiting to enter us. Qualify by QUIET.
- Attachment to the child is a bar, so also detachment. Affection of
a higher type is neither attached or unattached.
- Success in the society is good. One can have it while remaining
sub-human. Mother does not deny Herself to sub-humans.
- Our aim must be explicitly more than human. There is no compromising
- Build on your BEST.
- Supramental knowledge exists in three versions.
- Pure Jnana in the Supramental plane.
- Applied knowledge in the ignorance of life.
- Trikaladrishti in the subtle plane.
- The supramental description of any level of knowledge can be
obtained from The Life Divine or
Synthesis of Yoga.
- Thus, the seat of Genius is in the Intuitive Mind where the intuition
is of the object outside. When that intuition shifts to inside, the
intuitional knowledge changes into Supramental knowledge.
- How do we organise that intuitional knowledge into applied
knowledge – here to reach the child's mind through education?
- At home and at school, the child learns apart from what he learns
on his own. It is knowledge of sense impressions reaching the brain
stimulating the mind to go outside.
- Suppose we want to teach him geography, the names of continents,
countries, capitals, rivers and mountains, we resort to the visual and
audio methods to reach his mental sense operating in the brain. Is there a
method of intuition? The child cannot know Russia or Delhi through intuition,
but he can receive intuition from the mother without that
knowledge passing through his senses or brain. When the mother
acquires that knowledge, she will store it in the memory of her brain.
Instead, if she raises her own KNOWLEDGE of states and cities to her intuitive mind, it
has a chance of directly passing to the intuition of the child.
- She raises her own knowledge to Silence, Light and then to pure
- An experiment of this description succeeding once is a great
beginning. One needs infinite patience, better still, infinite LOVE.
of knowledge of Ignorance into Pure Knowledge.
- This is a movement from
mind to Supermind.
- Mental knowledge is
indirect through senses.
- Can we know directly or
help a child to know directly?
- When you do NOT insist on the JOY of Ignorance, that higher
knowledge seeks you.
- It is easy to know all
the steps of seeking knowledge of ignorance.
- mental or social value
of that information
- intensity of interest
- attitude of being at
it till it is secured
- Joy in securing it
- possession of it
- pride in possession
- understanding the
value of that pride as prestige
- Find out where you are
and let the mind travel in the reverse.
- Observe at each step the same
process of nine steps taking place for securing the deconditioning. The
ego, disinherited from one plane, moves quickly ahead of us to the
plane where we are, thus thwarting our attempt to dissolve it.
- Come face to face with
the ego and say NO to it.
- The feeling of vast
freedom is a sure sign of success.
- Do not seek that
success. Be calm.
- When you come to not
observe what is happening, we complete that round.
- What remains is the
memory of the earlier accumulations.
- Memory is insincerity.
- From now on, we set ourselves
on the same nine steps at a higher level.
- Knowledge opens in its
- This is one of the
exercises in part.